Monday, August 7, 2017

Children

The handsome young twin boys are members of my second favorite family.  I thoroughly enjoy spending time with them, I completely love little ones but these babies are almost top of the list.  Their family are my substitute grandchildren, since mine grandchildren are far away in more ways than one.
Twin girls holding their twin baby brothers such an adorable sight. Yes, I have know these little ladies since they were born.  They get excited every time they see me and they want to come home with me, for a little while of course.
The older bothers sitting with their baby twin brothers, what an adorable picture.  The two older boys also get quite excited with they see me, you see, I have known them since they were born, as well.
These two young ladies are the oldest of the eight.  The one on the left is second oldest, which then leaves the one on the right to be the oldest.  They are quite the pair and do a wonderful job helping their parents out with their younger siblings.  They love seeing me too, often when I am going to be at their house, I am the surprise.  Their parents don't tell them I am coming so then they are totally surprised and excited.
To me this family is quite special and I completely enjoy spending time with them.  They do make a good substitute for my family, however, spending time with them doesn't erase just how much I miss my own grandchildren, not to mention, my son and his wife.
Yet, these children do give me a lot of joy to be around.



No comments:

Post a Comment