Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Winter

2/12/19 -- Another round of snow, yipeee!!!
Nothing like being snowed in, or plowed in or not able to do my job because I can get out of my parking space at 6am in the morning, to go to work.  With all the snow, the plows had it piled high enough next to my car and my neighbor's car that we weren't going anywhere without a shovel.  We had to move our cars cause they needed to be on the other side of the street.  A different neighbor, who lives in the back of our building, decided to park her vehicle in the front, instead of the back, and is extremely slow in moving her vehicle, if she moves it at all.  So, now she is very much plowed in.  The plows made like 3 passes and now the snow is about half way up her car door.  She is going to end up with quite an expensive ticket, and/or possibly her car towed cause she left it parked somewhere where she knew she would have to move it.  This woman is someone who gets on all our nerves.  And it's still snowing.
  I was supposed to start dog sitting over the weekend, however, the daughter spent the weekend due to a show, then she forgot her charger where she had the show, on Saturday.
The she spent a good chunk of the yesterday running errands that weren't in the plan, so she spent another night (her work bench is in her parents, shed)so then she didn't get as much work done, she decided to spend another night, with the plan to leave today around 4 or 5pm.  I texted her today to see how she was doing.  Well, she is kinda snowed in, at least at that point of the day, one of her uncles is supposed to plow out the driveway whenever they get off work.  One of them works at night, one works during the day, so whenever.  She also said that she wasn't sure about her ride to get back to New Glarus.  So, she decided to stay another night, but she said she really has to get back to New Glarus tomorrow.  So, I should be dog sitting tomorrow, for sure.  This family lives about 7 minutes west of monroe, which isn't very far from me.  I spend the night to make sure the dog has what she needs then I come home around mid-morning to spend sometime with my cats, then go babysit, then head back to the dog.  
  Oh well, such is a winter in the upper mid-west.

No comments:

Post a Comment