Thursday, February 21, 2019

Counselor

2/21/19 -- I am feeling just a little bit upset because I recently found out that my current counselor is leaving the clinic that I go to.  She was offered a job at the clinic/hospital that is way closer to where she lives.  Due to the snow and ice that we received over the last month or so she decided it was better for her to take that position because if safety.
   Needless to say, I am not very happy with this prospect because now I won't have a counselor, to talk to when I need to.  I am hoping that I have an opportunity to see her before she leaves because she wants to talk to me about who would be the best fit for me.  I am at a place now that I don't necessarily need to see a counselor, nowhere near as much as I did when I first started.  Yet, I do need one, every once in a while, to help sort stuff out, even if I just communicate via my chart.
   I haven't been to church in quite awhile because if the weather and getting used to sleeping in a different bed, due to dog sitting.  I am pretty sure I am still adjusting to this bed because it is quite different than the one that is on my own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment