Sunday, February 17, 2019

Oh Brother

2/17/19 -- Again with the snow, lol.  I left my back window open in my car, last night.  I had it down as I was driving out to dog sit and subsequently forgot to roll it back up.  I noticed it this morning when I looked out the window to see just how much snow there really was.
  I spent the night at the house with the dog.  Makes better sense to do that, then to go back and for early and late.  I do still come home to my cats about 10am, then go back out between 3 and 4pm, on the weekends.  Of course, during the week, when I have to babysit, from 3-5pm then I go to the dog after babysitting.  The daughter of the couple that belong to the dog, spent all of last week there, but then finally decided to leave and get a break.  She leaves for Gulf Shores, Alabama on Wednesday to be with her parents and get a much needed break from the jewelry making and other things that she has been doing to sell at shows and such.  She is going to be gone a week or so.
  The other interesting thing that I actually missed was the craziness that a mom and daughter, cause pretty much every night.  These two girls, and I say girls because the mom is behaving just like her daughter.  This mom just lets her daughter run all over her.  I just don't understand how those two can have so much to argue about.  That mom just flat out needs to take charge and tell her 16 yr. old daughter that this is the way it is, and that's it!  However, she doesn't know how to establish authority with her, which is just ridiculous because the apt building pays for their rudeness, and inconsiderateness.

No comments:

Post a Comment