Saturday, February 16, 2019

Me

2/16/19 -- So, this is the middle of February, already????
Why does it seem like time is just flying by?
   Yesterday, I had an encounter that I haven't had in, something like 20+ years.  There is this man, that I met on eHarmony 3 years ago.  He came to visit me and what happened next came so naturally and it was wonderful.  There is one issue that I have and that is: my belief is such that I shouldn't have sex before marriage, and yet, that is exactly what I just did.  I gotta admit that I don't even know how I feel about it.  That in and of itself bothers me.
   I have had a rough several years; so I don't know if that is why I seem to feel numb right now.  Truthfully, I should feel guilty as all get out, but at this moment in time, I don't.
  I also gotta admit that, it felt great to feel wanted by this man.  He actually took some available time, that he had, and stopped by my place, before going to his next meeting.  He didn't have to take that time, but he wanted to and did.  I just couldn't believe it, that he was actually in my place, after close to 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment