Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Winter Won't Let Go......

2/20/19 -- So, I spent the night at the house that I am dog sitting at, even tho the daughter was still here.  She was due to leave around 2am, to get on a bus that would take her to the airport, where she would head on to meet up with her parents and sister.
   The weather was supposed to be iffy, this morning, so I decided that it would be better if I was already at the house when she leaves.  Also, given the routine that I have it would have been a really long time before Molly (the dog) would be let out and fed, so it just made all around sense, for me to just be here.
  I did hear the daughter leave, early this morning.  I was hoping that they would beat out the weather, before it came in, but it had started snowing at that time.  I did request for her to let me know that she got to meet her parents ok, cause I was just a bit concerned, the weather the way that it was supposed to me, even in the big city where she was to get to the airport.
  This weekend is supposed to snow again, yes again, then we are supposed to get more snow, next Tuesday.  Grrrr, I have about had enough with the snow.  This is February, we should be coming out of the snow; not still in the snow - oh well, what are we to do??  We live in the mid west and the winters have been weird, over the last couple of years.
  Also, I am really hoping that I can see my boyfriend, again this coming Friday.  However, I am not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment