Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Interesting Weekend

2/24/15 -- Wow, last night I was soo tired that I couldn't do anything that I knew that I needed to do, after getting home from work.  So, after eating supper I ended up not doing anything just laying around and watching TV then I went to bed at my normal time, as if I was going to get up to go to work the next day.  Altho, I don't have to work today, which seriously sucks and really hurts the budget, really difficult to have or set a budget when when I am not working 5 days a week.  I still really haven't figured out what if anything I should do it bring in any supplemental income. So, anyway I just keep plugging along and praying and relying on God is all I can do.
   Please let me remind you that I am not preaching, I am just saying what works for me and encouraging you to do the same.  Of course I would like for you to come to believe in Jesus Christ as well, however I will not shove it down your throat because that is not my style.  If you are interested tho in knowing more my email is attached to this blog, just email me and we can discuss further, if you would like.  Jesus Christ has been my saving Grace thru all of this long long dark path that I have come from since last July.  Yes, I have had a small amount of friends but they have been put there by God for the encouragement and prayer.  I want everyone who reads my blog to understand that I do respect who or whatever you believe in and that I am encouraging you to turn to whatever you believe in to help you thru the difficult time you are going thru.  Or, turn to the family and friends that you have to help you out.  Like it or not we need someone to help us thru the difficult times and to rejoice with us in the good times.
  Over the weekend I started volunteering for the Christian Suicide Prevention association Friday and Saturday nights from 11pm - 1am.  Those hours are really short but in a way long because I am not used to being at those hours anymore.  My cats got me up earlier than I wanted to be up, of course!  Sunday morning tho, I slept the 8hrs but was still tired, so after church, so after eating lunch and baking some fish I took a nap.  By the end of the Sunday night, after spending some wonderful time with the Youth Pastor's children til after 10pm I was tired, came home and went right to bed. 
  Today I have some cat oriented errands to run, cat food, litter, and a litter genie cartridge to pick up. Oh and I have to pick up a medication from the clinic pharmacy. So, I will actually get out of the apt today instead of being apt bound as I usually tend to do.  I really don't like the extreme cold that the area that I live in has been dipped into but oh well what can I do? It's not like I can up and move. This weather is just part of living in the Midwest but my sister in-law and her husband recently moved to the east coast and they are getting the same type of weather but that part of the country isn't accustom to getting this kind of weather.  Now she is being teased about bringing it with her. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment