Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Update on Yesterday

2/25/15 -- Just before I finally got up and got out of the apt to run my errands, I had decided to do that after lunch, a migraine started coming on.  So, after eating lunch I had laid down, on my love-seat, but then decided I had better get up and do my thing before the migraine completely gets to a point where I end up in the ER.  So, I go up of my butt, got dressed and went to Farm & Fleet, Beast Buffet, and the Clinic Pharmacy and made it back home.  I took the immitrex and laid down for a nap, after which I took another immitrex but the migraine didn't back off til closer to bed time.  Very much a bummer because I was planning on going to an exercise class at the church lead by the Youth Pastor's wife, couldn't because of this stupid migraine!
  I was able to get the things I needed tho, so I took care of the kitty litter and litter genie, and the cat food, oh and the medication pick up.  The only thing that I haven't been able to do is vacuum because I need bags for my vacuum.  I also need some refills for my duster and my swiffer thingy.  Oh, and to top it all off, I am not working again today.  This is totally not a good thing.  I totally fail to see the good that is going to come out of this but God knows the big picture and what he's doing so all I can do is trust Him.  I did ask my mom to help me out.  I know that she doesn't mind helping me out, she has told me countless times that she doesn't mind.  I just wish I didn't have to ask her, I wish I had another way of bringing in money so there was a back up income.  The secondary way I was thinking isn't going to work because it really isn't worth my drive when it's a 45 minutes away from where I live.
  Boy, I tell you this is one tough testing period that I have been going thru this last year or more.  However, I know that when this is all over my son and I will have a wonderful relationship along with his family and my granddaughters.  My home is in Christ and I trust that he is working in my son and his wife and for whatever reason He wanted the delay.
   I have been doing my best to not let this be the center of my life, I think that I have been doing pretty good.  There are somethings that I have been seeing and hearing that has been showing me that my problems aren't the worst in the world and I really should not be focusing so much on my own.  That is easier said than done but I have been trying after the weekend that I have had.  Plus, I have a lot of encouragement from different people so I know that the relationship between my son and I will be reconciled.
   There are good things that are happening it is just that to me the strained relationship between my son and I seems to overshadow all the good stuff.  That just isn't the way that it should be.  It also doesn't help that this winter, like every winter, it is pretty much always cloudy which doesn't help the mood much at all.  I will make it and I know it, I have come so far and I can stick out til the reconciliation. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment