Monday, February 16, 2015

What a Weekend

2/16/15 -- Well, today I decided to bring my own laptop to work with me because the way that Windows 8 works is very annoying when it comes to the math book answer key.  It seems like the downloading of stuff is like another application rather than giving me the ability to looking at the answer key and the book at the same time, that is extremely irritating!  My boss's laptop has Windows 8 and it isn't compatible with anything including the school's computers which is a joke and a pain in the butt!  So, mine is a mac which is compatible with everything as far as emails and such so I am going to use my from now on, it will make things so much easier and quite possible save him on postage.
   I had a very lousy weekend!  The migraine pretty much took over,  yesterday.  I was able to get some errands done on Saturday.  The errands included paying bills and grocery shopping at a store that I don't particularly like shopping at, but since I had to pick up stuff their anyway I decided to "kill two birds with one stone" since it was so stinking cold!  By the time I was all done my left ankle was so sore, I had an injection into it on Thursday it was still tender from that.  That is a long story, sometime I will explain it.   Then of course I slept like crap and woke up with an intense migraine that was overpowering the Topamax, which is suppose to be a migraine preventer   Yet, the only real thing I got accomplished was the laundry and that was towards the end of the day, like right before going to bed is when that came out of the dryer got folded: that was largely due to the fact that my cat Bear had been laying in the basket of "out of the dryer towels".
    I have had quite a journey since last July.  This journey has shown me a lot about myself, some of which I haven't liked.  One thing that I have noticed is that I do respond out of emotion a lot before I know first what is going on, especially where my son is concerned.  That just can't be because I have to be stronger than that so that not every little thing doesn't bring on a torrent of negativity that isn't necessary.  I also have discovered that I have some fear towards my son and I don't know why, it shouldn't be that way.  I can think of one reason; that is the way he spoke to me way back right before the wedding ceremony 2 years ago.  I am not sure if that is the only reason why I feel fearful towards my son.  It is strange to feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment