Monday, March 2, 2015

A Fine Night

3/2/15 -- So, Friday afternoon I get an invitation from one of my best friends that live in Janesville.  She invited me to come to a comedy style show at her church, at 7pm.  I decided to go ahead and go, that Life Group was ok to skip for a Friday night and go to Janesville.  I asked if I could join her for supper first; at first she said no that she would be spending most of the day setting up for the night.  Then a little while later she texted to say that I could meet her at church at 5:45pm for dinner because she called the man who was smoking the ribs who said there would be enough for one more person.  
    So, that night was awesome!  The ribs were extremely tasty (off the hook!) I have never had ribs that tasted that good, in my life.  Then there was the Cheesecake!  The Cheesecake was from The Cheesecake Factory - I had Chocolate and that was extremely yummy, as well.
The performance of Theatre for Thirsty was awesome, I have never seen them before.  It was a two man show that had a message in the end, they used only two props, sang, and had background music is was great.  I had a great night, I was asked to spend the night but I didn't have anything with me to do that, wasn't planned ahead of time, so I had to leave so that I could be back in plenty of time before my volunteer time was to start at 11pm.  My best friend and said that we would make sure that we plan better next time.  We talked about sometime around Easter, so we will see.
  This morning I woke up way too early, like 3:30am. I initially got up to use the restroom and feed my cats because my Bear cat was pestering me but after I laid back down I just couldn't get back to sleep.  So, about 4:14am I finally just got out of bed, thinking the heck with it.  I just start my normal morning routine even though I am not working today, which really sucks. I know that God has a reason for all this adversity going on in my life right now.  I know that He isn't the cause but He is allowing it for a reason and somehow or other I will come out stronger and He will get the glory, so that is all that matters.  I ended up taking a morning nap and will most likely be eating a early lunch because I ate breakfast early.
  I now have to figure out what groceries to purchase at the store to get me thru the week without costing too much.  Also, pray that I get to work sometime this week, preferable 3 days this week. Only Jesus knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment