Friday, March 13, 2015

HE IS......

3/13/15 -- I have had one heck of a week however I don't know that I am ready to write about it right now.  There is the words to a song that I am going to type in here because they totally fit for what I am feeling and where my trust lies right now.

SOVERIEGN

"Sovereign in the mountain are
Sovereign on the ocean floor
With me in the calm 
With me in the storm"

"Sovereign in my greatest joy 
Sovereign in my deepest cry
With me in the dark
With me at the dawn"

"In Your everlasting arms
All the pieces of my life
From the beginning to the end
I can trust You"

"In Your never failing love
You work everything for good
God whatever comes my way
I will trust You"

"All my hopes
All I need
Held in Your Hands"

"All my life 
All of me
Held in Your Hands"

"All my fears
All my dreams
Held in Your hands"

This song plus a few others have really gotten me thru this difficult time.


                                  

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment