Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Interesting week

3/17/15 -- Finally, I feel able to talk about a meeting that happened last week.  First, happy St. Patrick's Day.  Also, today is my Uncle's Anniversary - so Happy Anniversary to my favorite Uncle in the Columbus area of Ohio.
  There was a meeting that happened last week between my daughter in-law & her support person, myself & my support person and about 8 Elders of our Church plus the Pastor.  My son wasn't able to be there due to the fact he was able to get off work; which as I understood it, was a good thing.
  I will do my best to not take to much time in explaining the details of the meeting because they aren't necessary to this blog but try to give you my perspective without being too detail oriented. {might be easier said than done}
  My daughter in-law came with a list, from my son, of what he/they what addressed at this meeting; however I was no where near prepared with a list.  This meeting was a fact finding mission for the Elder Board because they didn't know the particulars of either side. Since my son was removed from the worship team it is in the hands of the Elder board of the Church.  The tone of the meeting and the attitude of the daughter in-law was such that I just couldn't respond to much plus I was drawing a blank on a lot.  My support person's husband [afterwards] suggested I put together a list of my own that would be sent to the elder board thru my support person.  I did just that and forwarded it to my support person so she could add to it her comments then with the help of her husband send it off to the Elders via Email.
  That meeting left me reeling for several days because of the tone of the meeting and the attitude of my daughter in-law: to top it all off the things I learned concerning my son seriously have me concerned about my son.
  After meeting with another woman and ending up in a Bible Study right afterward, all of that helped me to process and to be able to let go of all that went on during the meeting.
  The picture of the cat is my Bear cat. He is one of two cats that I enjoy coming home to everyday.  This cat has a unique way about him-in the mornings he wakes me up so the I can feed him then he wants me to "tuck" him in on my made bed while I am getting ready for work.  He doesn't like to be held but he tolerates it and I am thankful because he is very cuddle-able.  He is big, soft and fluffy with silky fur.  He has an interesting temperament which is what I totally love about my ball of fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment