Saturday, March 7, 2015

Gotta Love New Developments

3/7/15 -- Today the sun was actually out and not too chilly so I could open my bedroom curtains to let the sunshine in!  It was nice and about stinking time.
  I had an interesting development yesterday right before I left to visit the Pastor's wife-I received a phone called from one of the Elders of the church my son attends, sort of.  He asked if I would be available for a meeting with my son and his wife and my friend on Monday night.  However, nothing has been confirmed with my son, yet.  I am really hoping that my son allows for the meeting and doesn't have to work and/or he doesn't back out. 
I am not getting my hopes up like the last time nor am I going to allow myself to lose sleep over the potential of a meeting then have it fall thru.
  I am doing my best to hang on to my God and trust that if this meeting is to happen then it will and my son will be willing and ready.  The one thing that does kinda freak me out is doing this before the Elders of the Church.  I am not even sure how my son would feel about this.  Thankfully my prayer partner is going to be there with me because I just don't know if I could get thru this whole this with out her there.
   I did have a nice visit with the Pastor's wife tho.  I was there for like 3 hours, just talking and watching her make her own little beads.  We talked about a variety of different things.  It was cool getting to know her, she was one lady that I wanted to get to know a little more.
She is quite neat lady.  She does kinda have a little tough cause they have one vehicle and she only gets it one day a week and she has to make the best out of that one day.  Her hubby gives her a difficult time when she requests the vehicle an additional day.  Oh well, she makes it work.  She is a cool person.
  Still having job trouble and financial trouble and still don't know what to do.  Still waiting and trusting God to come thru although I am not sure just how he is going to do that.
When my boss doesn't work, I don't work.  Hoping something comes up for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment