Friday, March 6, 2015

More Snow

3/3/15 -- For some reason I was thinking the date was later than it is, I don't know why.   Thankfully I slept much better last night and this morning.  I did wake up, go to the restroom, check the cat food, and successfully went back to sleep for a few hours.  I got up sometime after 7am and I feel much better.  However, I woke up to snow and some wind blowing, but it has stopped now.  Hopefully it isn't sleeting or anything now.
   Now, the one thing that needs to change is work.  My boss needs to be working so that I can be working for him, plus I seriously need the money so that I can continue to pay bills and rent without having to ask my mom or anyone else.
3/6/15 -- Sorry it has been a few days since I started this, I guess I have been kind of having a pity party, of sorts.  My boss hasn't been work so therefore I haven't been working which really sucks and is difficult on the budget not to mention my emotional state.  I have managed to get to a point in my project for the upcoming wedding that I can start adding the yarn covered dowels.  There is an added bonus and that is, my boss picked up an inexpensive, small saw for me to use to cut dowels down to size when I am not around my boss; which has been this whole week.  Also, I still have to figure out how I am going to attach the lid to the base of the Keepsake Box, I am not sure I want to do it the same way I did when I made the first box. So, I will see.
    It really tough because I don't know whether I should continue to work for my boss or look for another family or single parent in need of a nanny that can offer a more consistent position.  I just can't continue not working when I have bills to pay and relying on my mom or others.  I really don't like doing that -- I don't like asking mom - I am trying to believe in God for the money to pay the bills but it is really hard - I just don't know if my faith in God is where it should be for my finances.  I have had no choice but to believe Him for taking care of the situation between my son and I because I really can't do anything but when it comes to my finances it is way too easy to ask mom for help and that is pretty sad.  That is me taking it upon myself to "fix" the problem instead of actually waiting on God.  That is the true test.  My faith is really being tested in many ways.  I intended on calling The Pastor's wife yesterday instead I stuck around the apt. and kinda moped and napped and worked on my project.
   I am taking a new BP medication and this stuff seriously makes me tired.  I am supposed to take it twice a day and I have been doing that for the last week or so, but it seriously leaves me dragging butt!  I really don't like that I am so stinking tired during the day when I know that I slept good all night, it has to do with the medication.  So, last night I sent a message to my doctor letting him know and seeing if I had to take it during the day or if I have to wait til I saw him in April.  So, I will see what kind of response I get from him.
  Sometimes it is hard for me to practice what I preach because everyone that I am friends with works.  So, what I end up doing is emailing and just asking those people to pray for the situation that I find myself in because that is what is weighing me down the most right now, even tho I am really trying to not let it, that is what is happening.  I find myself watching Food Network to keep my mind on the right track rather that dwelling on the negative but that only partially works because I am sitting in my apt watching my tv not at my boss's working with his child thru school.  This really hard, trying to be positive, trying to believe in God.  He knows my weakness and that is when He is strong.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment