Thursday, March 19, 2015

Not much on the new side

3/19/15 - Nothing new in the department of my son.  I am still very concerned about him but the only thing that I can do is continue to pray for him. so that is what I continue to do.  The man who my son trusts to mentor him has gone back to work, at least in part, so it is possible that he may start mentoring him soon.  My son really needs someone to help him sort thru this because he absolutely cannot do this on his on his own.  Don't get me wrong my son is a strong man but somethings just can't be dealt with alone whether you are a man or a woman and it is better to have someone, like a best friend to come a long side and help you out.  In this case this man is older than my son and wisdom is very helpful in many cases, the bible says that the older should teach the younger.  So, that is what I am hoping and praying for here.
   I have started working again, thank You Lord, everyday this week!  It looks like it will be everyday for the next several weeks and months.  Finally, things are picking up!  About dang time!  Now maybe I can begin to get a better handle on things like the electric bill, the one that I am most definitely behind on.
  I am looking forward to making a drive to Janesville for Easter.  My friends there have invited me to their house to spend the holiday with them.  So, since there is a good probability that my family situation won't have changed much by then I accepted her invitation.  Her husband has the weekend off so he will be there and they will be celebrating on the actual day.  Of course if by some Miracle [not impossible] my family is reunited I can still have a family dinner on a different day cause they most likely would spend the actual day with her mom, anyway.  That wouldn't change.
    The reality of all this still stings big time and there are times that certain thoughts run thru my head but I don't entertain them because they are just wrong and I don't want to go there.
The whys and what ifs, I hate them!  Sometimes the events and words of the meeting come back to me and I remember what was said in the meeting and wonder if I should clarify to the elders in another email to the Elders, or get irritated because of the attitude of my daughter in-law and the fact that my son sent a list of piddly crap that he hasn't let go of!  That "pile of crap" just gets bigger and I hate looking at it let alone going to it and dwelling there.  Right now my one friend is getting ready for a wedding, her second son is getting married so this week she has no time for me, kind of a bummer.  I kinda could use some time to talk or just spend some time with.  Oh well, not much I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment