Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Still Needing A Plan

6/2/15 -- So, the 'so called' plan that I had for this week is no longer because my friend said that her family now is coming so they come first. So much for that!  Now what?!  Don't get me wrong, I do understand this weekend is her son's graduation so a lot of family is coming in from a ways a way.
   My son and family are moving this weekend and I can't do a darn thing to be apart of the good-bye.  My daughter in-law is even lying about my bike, which somehow I am not too awfully surprised about, I guess.  That is irritating but nothing I can do about it, all I can do is hope that it will be there when they move.  Truthfully, it isn't about the bike, it is more about the gifts that I have for the girls that I really want the girls to have.  I sent my son a Facebook message but there is go guarantee that he will read it, of course.  I gotta tell you, as a grandma I don't know what I am going to do if I am stuck with those gifts because I made them/bought (the one for the youngest) and I haven't been able to give to them.  It seems they don't want them to have the gifts from me which is pretty pathetic and heart breaking.  So, for me to have to hang onto the gifts til I can give them to them, but the one is actually for the youngest age right now.  I will have to pack them away so I don't have to see them every time I look into a closet. It is very heartbreaking that neither one of them care about what they are doing to me, they are totally being selfish.
  This last month to two months have been very difficult, I have had a lot of encouragement and I am doing my best to let it sink in because I know what people are encouraging me with is great.  God is using these people to speak to me yet I am having issues with 100% accepting what is being said, don't know why.  It is rather strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment