Tuesday, June 9, 2015

This Past Weekend

6/8/15 -- This past weekend was really super rough because my son and family moved, without saying good-bye. I tell you what it really sucked that I didn't have anyone to talk to throughout the day.   I really could've used someone to talked to just because that would've helped to get thru.  I did have a few things to do that day but it wasn't enough to completely distract me.  I got my hair cut and went to a graduation party even tho I had thought about not going, I was expected so I had to go.
   I had an absolutely sleepless night, I went to church but was too exhausted to go to a graduation party that I was planning on going to.
6/9/15 -- I had such a headache yesterday that I couldn't complete this blog, period.  I had forgotten to put my headache medication in my backpack so I went all day with out it, so the headache made me tire, as usual, I dosed only an hour.  It was so intense tho that I couldn't think much.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go to a study that I normally go to, Monday nights, because of this  dumb headache.  By the time I was able to take my Imitrex, when I got home from work, the headache was in full swing.  This morning my head just kind of feels like it's in a vice but it doesn't ache like it did yesterday, which is a good thing.  
    I am still having such a difficult time with my family moving but I know that it's done, it is totally a bummer.  I did hear that last known is my son didn't have a job.  Apparently he didn't want to work for Pizza Hut cause they didn't pay as much as Applebees, so he was hoping to get in there.  If I was him I would would have gotten in at Pizza Hut then applied at Applebees and gone from there, but that is just me.  I would have done what makes sense.  So, you see that just all the more fuels the fire for me that proves that they moved in a hurry and didn't wait for anything to happen.
  I was informed, last night, that my friends husband said that he would be willing to continue to pick me up as long as I have decided to continue going to our local church.  I was pretty upset when he decided he wasn't going to pick me up just because I was feeling overwhelmed.  When my friend told me that I responded with: "It wasn't a matter of where I go it just was a matter of feeling overwhelmed which I still at times do still.

No comments:

Post a Comment