Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Trouble Sleeping

6/3/15 -- Last night I know I didn't sleep very well because I just haven't been.  I have finally been able to sleep at least 6 hours but after that it's a toss up.  I can always tell how much I toss around by what ends up on the floor. (my pillows that is)  This morning I woke up early, like an hour my alarm went off, thanks to my cats. One of them, Penni mainly, starts bouncing off me and Bear starts meowing cause they are hungry.  So, I get up go the the bathroom and check their food and low and before their dishes are actually empty, I was surprised.  So, I put food in it and went back to bed but couldn't go back to sleep, of course.  I just laid there there thinking about this weekend, Saturday, and the fact that my son and family will be moving far far away.  In my view, they are moving a world away, I realize it's only 3 hours away however because I have no means of contacting them it feels like a world way!  I just don't know how I am going to react, don't know what Friday night is going to be like or even Saturday will.  I have already had certain thoughts run thru my mind, which of course I don't like.
   I do right in my in journal while my breakfast is getting warm, at least part of it.  Also, I drink my coffee.  Expressing my thoughts in my journal is so much better than holding it all in.  It is real difficult when no one truly understand where I am coming from and how I am feeling, heck I don't get how and why I am feeling what I am feeling.  These feeling, at times, just don't make sense to me, on many levels.
  I have don't at least one thing right recently.  I went to a place to get some financial advice, it will interesting to see how far this goes because as far as I am concerned I am staying with them long term because of the accountability.  I have no one to be accountable to within my 'household' so to have someone outside my 'household' is a good thing, in my view.  The reason for the accountability is so my finances don't get out of whack since I can't seem to focus to well right now and get overwhelmed on things like making longterm decisions, right now.  I want to make these kinds of decisions but I just don't this that I can because overtime I think about it, thoughts of my son cross my mind, because he was suppose to be my heir even though I don't have much.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment