Sunday, June 26, 2016

Interesting Couple of weeks

6/26/16 -- The last couple of the weeks have been interesting.  I have had an some difficult nights of sleep.  It seems like I have fitful nights of sleep, and I can't quite figure out why.  I haven't changed anything.  Well, I guess maybe I have by trying to go to bed a little earlier because of waking up and still be tired.  Thankfully, I do have a session with my counselor, in the morning, I will try to remember to discuss it with him. 
  This weekend was a strange one, as well.  I was planning on going to a wedding but ended up not going; for a combination of reasons.  When I woke up I had one of my headaches, but I did take the only pain medication that I have that works.  My neurologist, in a different hospital/clinic did let me know that she is going to make sure that I get a prescription for this medication.  I still have some left when the local neurologist had given me an injection plus a prescription.  Anyway, I did the cleaning that I had and stopped to get some lunch and breakfast food for the weekend then came home.  I ended up napping and cooking instead of the wedding.  I had a combination of things going that I just didn't want to go to the wedding.  One was that I wasn't feeling all that great, tired and such, also I just didn't want to go.  Then today, I didn't go to church because I just didn't want to, I was still tired and I just didn't want to go, partly because I knew that there was going to be a lot of people:  Plus, there was another place that I was planning on going but "chickened out."  I ended up finishing up the cooking that i have to do for the next week, and I swept and mopped the kitchen floor.  I finally vacuumed my living room floor and put some clothes and towels in the washing machine.  I actually worked up a sweat so I will end up taking a shower.
  I am not sure what is going on with me but there are now certain times that I just don't want to be around a lot of people and it seems that nothing changes that; despite what reasoning I have to go and take part in the fun or whatever.  Now, I know that I have something that I have to go to, at church, a wedding but I will be supervising the kitchen rather than attending the wedding or the reception. 
  I just am not quite sure what is going on with me right now, I just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment