Monday, January 12, 2015

Just plugging away

1/8/15 -- It has been a few days, sorry about that.  I did have that therapy session with Dr. J on Tuesday, it felt good to finally get all those feeling out that I really hadn't dealt with yet.  He really just encourages to make sure that I do things to make myself feel good.
  Tomorrow night is the first night back into the Life Group sessions.  I volunteered to make dessert, because I actually ran across a recipe in my Pintrest account that I actually have all the ingredients for, yipee.  I haven't baked in a long time and I enjoy baking so much.  So, even tho I don't have any one in my household to bake for I am going to resume baking and start sharing what I bake with others.  I will start bringing my second favorite little girls over, one at a time, so we can bake together.  Baking for others is my way of showing other that I care.  I also have another thing that I like to do, a crafty type thing that my former mother in-law got me in to when I was married to her son.
I work with plastic canvas and yarn. Plastic canvas can be shaped into cool different things and and there are different patterns with the yarn and I have gotten back into that, as I have eluded to in some previous blogs.
   I really feel like I am beating this depression, at least at times
I say that because I feel pretty good right now, funny how that works.
1/12/15 --  I didn't work at last week and this week isn't starting off very well.  I didn't have to work today and that isn't a good thing at all.  Not at all sure what to do about this.
  Anyway, I did go to the grocery store and shopped for some very health stuff to get myself off to get a good start on loosing weight. and getting myself off of some of the medications that I really don't want to be taking anyway.  This is just the kind of stuff that can totally throw me into a downward spiral, but I am determined to not let that happen.  I started my morning off right, for me, and last night was great because I got to have my Beernink fix. Haha. I got to spend some wonderful time with the Youth Pastor's children including his 2 month old.  I was having serious withdrawals cause is hadn't seen them in like 2 weeks, with being sick and all over the holidays, then being too cold to bring little little ones out in.

No comments:

Post a Comment