Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Here We Go Again

7/26/17 -- My youngest sister is back in the Hospital!  She had been released last Thursday, and sent home, due to the fact that no nursing facility within the range that mom gave the Social Worker, to look, would take her.  So anyway, mom and the CNAs were doing pretty good taking care of my sister, including spending the night.  However, late Sunday night (mom had spent the night) and was waking her up every couple of hours to see if she would eat, and drink a little something.  According to mom, around midnight mom went to wake up my sister, and she couldn't wake her up and she was have a very difficult time breathing.  At that point, mom called the EMTs and they took her to the ER, in my home town.  Then by 5am she was on her way to the same hospital that she had spent 3 weeks in.
  Her kidneys seem to be functioning ok enough that dialysis isn't needed, at this point.  Their other concern is avoiding putting the breathing tube back in her, so she is on a bipap machine, that she needs all the time, at this point.  They are watching her kidneys, as well.  Mom and I spent all day, yesterday, in the hospital visiting my sister, by the time we got home I wasn't going to Bible study.
  My sister pretty much slept the whole time we were there.  My middle sister showed up in the latter part of the afternoon, to take her shift.  I couldn't go today cause I had an appointment, I have one tomorrow, and another for my car, on Friday, so I won't be able to see my sister til, Saturday.  Mom ended up not going cause her vehicle was not behaving very nicely.  She has to have the muffler replaced.  I am having a brake job and tune up done on my car, on Friday.  Today's appointment was for Occupational Therapy, and tomorrow is a Dr. Appointment following up the appointment from two weeks ago.  To see what is to happen, as far as, my wrist.  
  Oh, and I am still without a job, which is quite annoying, bothersome, and whatever other word you want to attach to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment