Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Not Sure

7/18/17 -- I gotta say that I have this "job" and I am not quite sure, yet, just how legitimate that it is.  By that I mean, how real it is.  This job is strictly online and conversing with my supervisor strictly via email or google hangouts, is rather different.  On the surface, this looks like a job that I really want and would like because I get to work from home, which isn't a bad thing especially when it comes to winter time.  On the other hand, this just sounds, sort of, not real.  First I get a check that my bank won't cash cause to them it doesn't look real, which i don't blame them, cause I sort of have my doubts, too.  Which means I don't know quite to do about this.  We have come to a compromise, in that he's is sending out a a form to fill out for auto deposit, but I am still going to play it smart and make sure what little money that i have isn't anywhere near that account.  That way when anything happens either deposit or an attempt at a withdrawal, they would only be taking their money, not mine.  This way I am safe.
  I am so thankful that my sister is out of the woods, with how sick she was.  She is medically ok'd to leave the hospital, so it's just a matter of finding a skilled care facility that will allow her to stay with them a while, til she gets her strength back enough to move back home.  There is the possibility that she could go home from the hospital because, all the skilled care facilities have turned them down, as far as taking my sister in, no real reasons given.  I think that they are afraid of DJ and the care she would need.  With the Nephrostomy tubes have to be flushed a couple times a day, that may be the issue.  Mom doesn't want to travel any farther than Lena, so who knows, she may have do choice but to go home.  We still haven't heard as to whether will take her in or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment