Friday, July 21, 2017

Still Learning

7/21/17 -- There are still so many things that I am still learning about myself, since the worst time in my life.
Even tho I have pretty much conquered the "worst time in my life", there is still the potential for me to fall back into it.  That is something that I have been fighting against; yet its not too difficult because I have the ways to combat that.
  I have been dealing with this company who claims that it's real and legit but yet there is some info that it's been requesting that I know darn well it doesn't need to have access to, to accomplish an automatic deposit.  The man and I have bickered over this info for the last two days and I finally won, I think.  The question is, "am I really still "employed" with this company.  They had initially sent me a check to be deposited but my bank wouldn't deposit it because they believe that it's a fake check and a scam.  That much I don't blame them, at all.  I have my doubts especially after them asking for info that I know darn well they don't need in order to do an automatic deposit. 
  I have taken precautions to protect what little money that I so that if they "deposit" and try to "withdraw" they will only be taking what is theirs, no mine.
  All of this run around is annoying and I just want t work, yet supposedly this money is not only my paycheck but it's money to purchase equipment so I can be on the same machines and such along with the rest of the company.  So, I just don't know.  This is the first time that I just can't quite make heads or tail of this.  The last couple of times, someone tried to take advantage of me, it was quite easy and plain to see, this one not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment