Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday

11/15/14 -- {7/12/14}  I wake up early Saturday morning after very little sleep and just somehow make coffee and wait for my friend M from Janesville, she was due to arrive pretty early in the morning.  Since I didn't sleep very well anyway it did't matter that it was early.  She came with breakfast from macdonalds.  It was sooo nice to see her. We hugged and I cried on her shoulder for a few minutes before we sat down and talked for a few minutes.  It was nice to be able to sort of unload a little more despite the fact she is dealing with stuff in her own family.  She, unfortunately couldn't stay as long as either one of us wanted, she had to pick up one of her daughters at an event, here in town, then back to here hometown and take one of her other daughter daughters to another event. I really didn't want here to go, but she had to go.
     I pretty much couldn't function the whole day, I couldn't even think. I just waited on my loveseat for  the Pastor to call.  To be honest, I was quite surprised that he called the night before, despite what friend M said I was still surprised.  I guess I had a difficult time picturing Pastor truly wanting or having the time for someone like me.   Yet, around 11am Pastor did call!  He asked me a series of questions to get a feel of what is going on. I filled him as best as I could, on the phone, and he told me that I could keep his cell number so that if I ever feel like I want to drive into a semi that I could call him.  I was totally blown away, I never expected that at all.  He offered to set up a meeting with the 5 of us for next week, Thursday.  So, I had some, a glimmer of hope.
        I just didn't feel like doing anything today, [11/15/14] today just ended up being one of those down days. I don't why, I just woke up with a headache, a mild one, and not feeling like I wanted to do or go anywhere. I somehow/somewhere lost my desire to go and do the things that I planned on doing today. Feeling kinda bummed, cause what I was hoping would happen on thanksgiving isn't going to happen so now I don't know what I am going to do.  Took a nap, I did succeed in getting my bathroom and kitchen floors swept and mopped, but that is pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment